Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Welcome Readers!
                What’s up? My name is Damien Thompson, I am seventeen years old and well music, it’s my life. When most people say it’s their life there mistaken. I was surrounded it by it when I was younger, my mom being a lyricist and my dad a professional drummer. I picked up drums when I was about 4 years old. I have been in marching band and school band playing drums ever since. I am going to write to you about some of the things that run through my head daily. The kind of stuff I think about and try to accomplish. I will give you updates on my band and on our mission to make on to warped tour 2012. I’m inspired to write lyrics rhythms and song ideas daily so ill most likely be posting some of that to, and maybe get some feedback from you readers? I will throw in some different issues going on in the news and maybe even some Video blogs showing what I do daily, or some of my goofy adventure I take part in. I am determined to be a music producer when I grow up so this will probably greatly influence my blog, it will not just be about one specific genre, I am also co producing a Rap label with some friends at their studio so that will also most likely be brought up. Music is a journey just like life. It has its ups and downs its’ sad and exciting moments. So if I can accomplish anything with this blog I hope it will be to broaden your ideas regarding music and your thoughts on the hard process of making it in a band, of any genre.  I have been surrounded by it and see that music is my, well it is my “everything”. This blog will hopefully make it become more important to people and at the same time describe who I am in a sense.

3 comments:

  1. Music is great. It's awesome that you have been in the marching band at school.Can you play other intruments as well? If so, what are they. What songs can you play? I look foreword to reading your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Your band sounds pretty sweet bro! I cant wait to hear something from you guys soon. I think its awsome that you have been drumming since you were 4 years old. I am also a big music lover. We should jam sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree damien, Music is life as we know it. People describe life through music weither it be love or death. I think its incredible that you've been playing musical instraments since 4 years old. Looking foward to hear music from your band.

    ReplyDelete